Despite the well-known fact that today are fully ready-type so to speak projects of country houses very, very tempting, it is important to remember about the moment that often there are cases where the cost of existing project significantly increases making small significant amendments. So this is all in detail, and what to say about those cases where you want something radically change?Why such typical projects are so popular?
There are only a few reasons.
1. A wide variety of projects, which number in the hundreds. Placed in numerous catalogs, they beckon to every new customer.
2. The ideality of such a project completely, because all the details are thought out most carefully, all the details and nuances a million times clarified. The project of a country house, which is typical, you will be able to build a house that is ideal for you personally in all respects.
3. The best suited projects of country houses for the construction of facilities “turnkey”.
With regard to prefabricated projects cited a lot of the most positive aspects, but there are other reasons that suggest why it is much more profitable and rational to order the project for individual development.
1. Individual project is more profitable from an economic point of view, rather than deal with fitting a standard project for your land.
Typical project only then will be cheap for you if not a single change is not made in the course of all design work, because otherwise you will have to recalculate all engineering documentation – water supply and sewerage, heating and ventilation, all electrical.
At 80 percent of the cost of a country house project depends on the cost of the architectural and structural part, and therefore it is not difficult to perform the calculation that any even the most innocuous in your opinion, a change can provoke a very large increase in income.
2. Typical country house project is the same mass that can not create individuality well.
3. A house that was built according to an individual project, is much easier to sell after some time.
Just think what would you buy if you had a lot of money – exclusive or ordinary consumer goods? Of course, we all know the answer to this question. The days of mass production are long over, so why do you think that the house, built according to a standard project, will interest anyone today??