Glass doors look harmonious in any modern interior. Due to their elegance, originality and inimitability, they attracted the attention of even the most sophisticated customers. Next, I’ll try to figure out how to choose interior glass doors so that they visually increase the space, fill the room with the light of the room, and the room has acquired a modern and original look.
The first question that can be heard from future buyers is how strong this design is. The secret of its technology is a special composition of durable glass and before choosing interior glass doors, you should ask what material they are made of. For the production of doors, it is used:
– Triplex. It includes a double glass sheet and plastic, which provides a perfectly smooth surface and facilitates the door care.
– Matoluks. The material is stronger than ordinary glass 5 times. The matte door passes the light, but does not make it possible to see what is happening in the room.
– Tempered glass. Glass strength increased 10 times. It will not be superfluous to notice that all types of glass undergo special processing and in case of damage do not crumble, but remain to hang in the doorway.
Before choosing interior glass doors, it is necessary to decide which type of opening mechanism will be used. Manufacturers offer several ways to install glass doors:
– Swing. Fixation of the glass structure is carried out on the door frame using loops. Opening and closing only in one direction.
– Pendulum. The glass door is fixed to the floor and ceiling. Opens inside and out. Usually a special floor closer is used to return the door to the initial position.
– Sliding. When opening, the door moves to the side on a special carriage, to which the door leaf is attached. This design is very convenient for small room rooms.
Before choosing interior glass doors, you need to decide whether the glass surface will be decorated. As a decorative effect, it can be decorated with stained glass painting or etching. Amazing results are given by laser engraving, performed by experienced masters. As a result of processing, three -dimensional images are created inside the canvas.
And the last nuance that will need to focus on is lighting. Properly selected lighting devices will help to see and evaluate the true beauty of the glass door.