When repairing a cottage, one cannot leave such an important topic as the finish of the home. After all, by the quality of the decoration will be evaluated by your house neighbors or friends. It will depend on the quality of the work performed how comfortable you will be in your home. To make the house look beautiful, both inside and outside, you need a good boat finish . But before that you must first make the floor of the walls of the ceilings and t.D. In this article we will talk about gender insulation.
There is often a need for floor insulation in Kotje. As you know, the floors are more likely to be equipped with a cold or ventilated floor, and as thermal insulation used sawdust, peat, chips, etc.D. These materials subsequently dried up and lost their heat -insulating properties. By that, for the floor it is necessary to do thermal insulation from above or below.
With a low underground room, warmings are necessary from above, concluding isolation material on the old floor. However, in this case, the floor level will increase, and this may prevent the opening of the door. Another way is to warm from below, t.e. tore the old floor and make a layer of thermal insulation along with the new floor. Well, if the room is large enough, then the floor is necessary from below. This is the best option, since you do not need to tear off the old floor.
Procedure of work of floor insulation from below:
one. Black floor is dismantled at the bottom and the remains of the old thermal insulation are thrown out
2. A steam-barrier is placed and strengthened from below.
3. The heat -insulating material is laid between the beams, as a rule, these are mineral wool slabs. Their width should be 10-12 mm wider than the distance between the beams.
four. After the first layer has been placed perpendicular to the beams, the height of which is equal to the thickness of the second layer
5. Between the rails, additional isolation is placed.
6. Below the slabs are still fixed with wire or rails.
7. To protect thermal insulation material from soil moisture from below, it is possible to put waterproofing, for example, a film or other similar material. Moreover, along the entire foundation around the underground space, the end of the film about 50 cm wide is bent upward.
eight. ATTENTION! It is very important not to cover the floor ventilation passage to thermal insulation material.
A little of the most commonly, errors are found:
one. Incorrect selection of materials, it is desirable to entrust all calculations and the choice of material to entrust master.
2. No vapor barrier.The vapor barrier film is incorrectly reconciled or it is not done at all.
3. Closing the holes of the foundation, ventilate the basement, at home.
four. Thermal insulation elements are embedded too wide or narrow.
As a result, the thickness of the space on the floor is not filled on the desired thickness
You can skip reading the entries and leave a comment. Link placement is prohibited.
Leave a Reply