The wedding ceremony and subsequent festive events are most often recorded through photography. For this purpose, the most qualified specialists with high-quality equipment, having experience and skills in this field are involved. One of them is Alexei Wells Photography.
Features of services
The master conducts filming in London and other regions of the UK, offering the following rates for his work:
- An hour and a half session for engagement or romance photography costs the client £250. This option is only available in London.
- A four-hour pre-wedding shoot costs £650. This session is not limited geographically.
- A wedding ceremony photo shoot with an hourly rate of £150 can take anywhere from an hour to three
- A five-hour wedding shoot costs £800.
- A full day’s work at a wedding is 10 hours of filming and costs £1,500.
- Luxury option is 12 hours of work for 2000 pounds with a number of bonuses, which includes an hour session for engagement photography.
Alexei Wells Photography: London Wedding Photographer produces 70-100 high-quality digital files per hour of work. With a tariff ranging from half to a whole shooting day, a number of bonuses are provided to clients. The specialist also offers layout and printing of a photo album, which includes the best photographs.
If there are transport costs for moving around London or England, they are included in the tariff and are not paid separately.
It begins with a meeting with the newlyweds at the time of the order, or a few days before the ceremony. There, a detailed introduction takes place, all the wishes of the customers are discussed, and a plan for the photo shoot is drawn up. The master offers his scenes and photography style. Contacts also allow us to better understand each other and facilitate further work.
The shooting process itself is divided into an official and a festive part. In the first case, the photographer follows the events from the side, does not interfere with the ceremony, only recording all the important moments.
In the second, he can shape the scene and composition, evoke certain feelings and emotions, so that people turn out bright, direct and lively, and look natural in the frame.
When working, we use the highest level equipment, which allows us to obtain high-quality images for printing photos of any size, or showing them on a large screen.