The Dutch garden is the embodiment of cheerfulness, contrasts and practicalism. It harmoniously combines the best traditions of French, Italian, and English gardens. But the main quality is still a national color of the general composition, which is compact and bright. Such a garden is an optimal solution for a small territory.
The Dutch garden is designed for a relaxing and comfortable rest. Of course, after the garden is created in line with the interior, it will come to a garden house or cottage. Calipso wardrobes, kitchens in Khabarovsk for every taste and budget will help us to furnish it in accordance with these styles, everyone will find a solution to the issue with the situation of summer house a distinctive feature, the use of flower crops, it takes up less space than the placement trees. According to the Dutch, trees in the garden create excessive shade and take up too much space. If the presence of trees is required, then it is necessary to use dwarf and stunted varieties in landscaping, such as thuja, juniper, dwarf spruce or pine. The use of conifers of trees allows you to enjoy the natural beauty of nature all year round. To create a Garden in the Dutch style, some features must be taken into account:
– The main emphasis in the Dutch garden must be made on a cloth of the color scheme of plants. It can be – bright tulips that are a symbol of Holland. Also suitable for landscaping the territory: hyacinths, daffodils and crocuses;
– In such a garden, it is necessary to equip a gazebo, arch or pergola, framed by curly plants. Surround green hedges of shrubs around the perimeter of the territory;
– The use of Bulingryns and Vertugadenes in such a garden is traditional – these are special forms of lawns, decorated with tall trees or sculpture;
– Landscape terracing is also often used;
– Most often, imitations of wells, mills and wooden cars are most often used as decorative elements. Figures of animals and straw houses are placed. The composition, decorated in this style, immediately acquires features, lovely to the heart of any Dutchman;
– Paths are usually paved with natural stone, which advantageously emphasizes the bright color scheme of mixborders;
– The design of the Dutch garden should observe the golden mean between the clock lines of the French garden and the natural randomness of natural landscapes;
The main advantage of the Dutch style is the possible variability of the common composition and the plants used. This determines the popularity of such gardens far beyond the borders of Holland.